- Official happening
Friday 9th April 2021 – Course inspection
- Pitztal glacier ski area – Mittagskogel – Mandarfen
- 12.00 meeting at the bottom station Pitztal Glacier for official face check on the main event face at Mittagskogel with a mountain guide.
- 15:00 riders meeting with weather check at Hexenkessl
Saturday 10th April 2021 - Competition Day
- 09.00 ascend to starting point at Mittagskogel
- 11.00 riders meeting at summit
- 12.00 start in half minute cycle
- 13.30 prize-giving ceremony and race party at finish area in Mandarfen
- 20:00 after session in Hexenkessl bar with DJ and some specials for riders
Sunday 11th April 2021 – Weather Day
If the weather is not co-operating, Pitztal Wild Face will start on a less exposed course around the ski areas on the best weather day of the weekend.