Jobs - Volunteers
We offer the unique opportunity to join as a volunteer and integrate our amazing team during one of our events for a chance to work in challenging but fun environment (ski resort) and enjoy the mountain atmosphere that FWT lives by!
Our only requirement we ask for is to be enthusiastic and willing to share unforgettable memories! Show your support for the sport and help make our events unique.
THANK YOU for your motivation and interest in the Freeride World Tour!
Registration for the 2019 Xtreme Verbier FWT and FJT events are open!
We define volunteering as an activity that involves spending time, unpaid, doing something that aims to benefit the environment or someone (individuals or groups) other than, or in addition to, close relatives. Central to this definition is the fact that volunteering must be a choice freely made by each individual.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
- Travel expenses and accommodation will NOT be covered
- Make sure you read the Volunteer Code of Conduct
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You don't need to be a good skier (except when mentioned)
- It is not guaranteed that you will be working in the field that you have selected, but we'll try to accomodate preferences
- 1 meal token will be provided per working day
- Merchandising package depending on the number of days worked
Please let the person responsible know in advance if you need a volunteer certificate. It will be given to you at the accreditation only if has been planned ahead.
- Welcome desk
- Distribution of welcome bags
- Welcome hostess
- Giving out information
2. SKI NINJA (SKI DUDE)
- Ski retrieval during competitions on the venue
- Help competitors if needed
==> Only expert freeriders (skiers only / no snowboarders)
3. MOUNTAIN OPERATIONS
- Assist the logistics team to set up all materials, brandings, tent and other equipment in the resort
- Help the team to transport material from the resort to the mountain
- Help the team during the competition with various tasks in the finish line
4. INFORMATION - ANIMATION
- Distribute posters and flyers within the resort
- Update the program on the info screens
- Inform the public with latest updates
==> French and English mandatory
5. OPERATIONS AT THE EVENT VILLAGE
- Help the logistics team to set up all brandings, tents and other equipment
6. SALES - MERCHANDISING BOOTH
- Sell the FWT products at the merchandising booth in the resort
- Set up the merchandising booth at the event village
- Make sure the merchandising stock is tidy and organized