Membership - Disclaimer
In order to compete on the Freeride Junior Tour (FJT) the athlete’s legal guardian needs to complete a liability disclaimer for their competing child, even if they are 18 years old and possibly of age in their home country, sign it, include a copy of their valid photo ID and upload it as one single PDF file.
Without uploading the signed waiver it will not be possible to register for competitions. We recommend you do this right away as you risk not being able to sign up for competitions if the waiver is not approved. Please note: An additional liability waiver may have to be completed at each event.
As of 2017 we will have an automatic procedure in place that requires an athlete to submit the completed and signed waiver through the memberpro platform prior to signing up for competitions. Without uploading the signed waiver it will not be possible to register for competitions anymore.
The waivers can be downloaded here or directly in the member section (once logged in) where the signed waivers will be uploaded.
It will not be possible to register for events anymore if a junior rider has not uploaded the signed liability waiver, filled it in correctly, signed it along with the parent and attached a copy of the signing parent’s passport. These documents will have to be uploaded in memberpro. Every single document will be checked and only approved if the correct process has been followed.
Below you will find the LIABIILTY WAIVER in French, along with a translation in English, German, Spanish and Italian
Please not that you will have to sign the French waiver AND a translation of the waiver in a language that you are familiar with.
- DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT:
1. FJT Liability Waiver TO SIGN and UPLOAD on memberpro:
2. IN ADDITION, A TRANSLATION IF FRENCH IS NOT YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE:
3. Attach a valid photo ID of the signing parent
WAIVER INSTRUCTIONS IN MEMBERPRO
To complete the waiver, follow these steps when you are logged into your account:
- Click on WAIVER DOWNLOAD to download a copy of the Liability Waiver in French
- Complete the waiver and submit a single PDF file with the following
- Liability Waiver in French signed by parent or legal guardian and
- Translation of Liability Waiver signed by parent or legal guardian.
- Copy of the signing parent or legal guardians valid photo ID
- Click on WAIVER UPLOAD and upload the single PDF file
- Once uploaded, your waiver will be reviewed and
- approved if it has been signed by a parent or legal guardian and a copy of the valid photo ID has been included or
- declined if the information is not complete
- Check the status of your waiver by clicking on Waiver Upload
IMPORTANT: Only a single PDF file can be uploaded. The original LIABIILTY WAIVER in French has to be signed along with a translation of the waiver that you understand. The translation waiver alone will not be accepted! If you are a French native speaker, you do not have to sign a translation waiver.