Fieberbrunn Pro | Freeride World Tour
Live stream

Fieberbrunn Pro

11-17 Mar



Tuesday 7th March Update

The forecast until Friday shows rising temperatures and some precipitation, alternating between snow and rain. This leaves us with too few guarantees as to the state of the Wildseeloder on Saturday. We have therefore decided to kill Saturday as a potential competition day. 


Wednesday 8th March Update

As of today Sunday's forecast remains uncertain, meaning we are still considering it as a potential option. Light disturbances are expected on Friday and Saturday, which should bring 2-5cm of now. Potential 50-60km/h NW winds during the night might have an impact on the face and the chances for a competition on Sunday. 


Friday 10th March Update

Snowfall is expected on Sunday, with increasing winds from morning to afternoon. As a result, we are cancelling Sunday as a competition day and instead aiming for a competition on Monday. During this day, there will be high ISO with dense high-altitude clouds and medium-altitude clouds passing quickly until the end of the morning. There is a good opportunity for clear weather in the afternoon, but there may be a thick high-altitude veil.